Thursday, October 1, 2009

Netanya Beach Day

OK this was a much better day than the Botanical Gardens.

Carly's grandparents and their friends drove North from Jerusalem to a wonderful beach at Netanya.  We spent the day walking on the beach.  I was allowed to play in the water.  And I picked up shells - enough for each kid in Carly's class to have one.  I will bring them home with me on the 29th of October.





The beach was beautiful.  It went for miles and miles and miles.
 




Let's go swimming!
 
This shell is for Carly!  But everyone in her class get's one too!!
 
This man had a lot of fun with his kite!
 

The kite pulled him and his surfboard through the surf.
 

He even did a huge jump and did a flip.
I wanted to try it but he wouldn't let me!


We ate lunch in a Chinese Restaurant and it was delicious.  I really liked the egg rolls!


I wanted to apply for a job delivering Pizza's for Pizza Hut.
But my arms and legs were too short to drive the motor  bike!


We saw some people setting up their Sukkoth to celebrate the Jewish holiday of booths.  They are remembering the time the Jews spent wandering in the wilderness way back in Old Testament times.


They will live in this little tent in their yard for a week while they celebrate.

I had a lot of fun at the beach and I hope Carly and Ben will take me to Israel with them when they go visit their grandparents in Israel!  I know they will love the beach...

 


Until next time, Shalom from Israel...
Stanley